Booking Self Catering Cottage on the Isle of Mull.
Bookings are from Friday and full weeks only. You can book your week/s below and we will send you our account details to pay your deposit. If you prefer to speak to me, please call 01278 723800, if I’m not in, please leave a message and I’ll call you back as soon as possible. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices include all bed linen, towels and electricity. See the bottom of the page for full terms.
Dogs are £5 each per week
Prices for 2017 / 2018
- A non refundable deposit of 25% is required to confirm the booking. (we will refund the deposit if we can rebook the week) Please note that Christmas and New Year bookings and deposits are non refundable.
- The full balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival. If for any reason you need to cancel your booking within 6 weeks prior to booking start date, we will refund your balance only if we are able to re-
let the property.
- All damages and breakages must be reported to the owner and paid for.
- Clachan Cottage is a non smoking property.
- Well behaved dogs are very welcome. We kindly ask you not to allow your dogs on the furniture or upstairs and that you kindly use the hoover provided before leaving the cottage.
- You may arrive any time after 4pm and please vacate the property by 10.30am on the date of departure.
- Linen and towels are provided. Please do not take the towels outside the cottage.
- If you have any specific requirements please ask. We do our best to help.
- Please leave the cottage as clean and tidy as you found it.
- We will liaise with you shortly before your arrival date to help with directions and keys.
- Clachan Cottage has a housekeeper who will prepare the cottage and beds for you. There will be a toilet roll, washing up liquid, and dishwasher tablets for you. The code to the free wifi access will be provided.